There are many advantages of having a residential Digital phone service. Thanks to Digital Voice, by Skynet Broadband, telecommunication is easier and more flexible than ever before. It's not only easy to use, but also very inexpensive. Digital phone services include many free features that you would normally pay for with a traditional phone company, such as call waiting, call forwarding, caller ID, etc. Skynet Broadband sweetens the pot by being a local provider that services and supports your needs.
- Local numbers available in up to 93% of markets in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Keep your phone number
- Call waiting
- Inbound/Outbound Caller ID
- Number Portability Available*
- Directory Listing Available*
- Voicemail to Email Service
- Call Forwarding Available*Forwarded calls are counted as two concurrent calls and are only available on metered accounts.
- 411 Service*Additional fees apply
- Enhanced 911Additional Fee applies
- Inbound calling from the Continental USA and Canada
- Outbound calling rates starting at $.035 per minute
- Competitive International Calling rates
- Subject to additional Taxes and feesSubject to Sales Taxes, Universal Services Fund tax and regulatory recovery fees. Requires a stable high speed internet connection and SIP device.
Basic Home Phone
- $.035 per minute after the first 500 minutes
- Continental US and Canada $.035 per minute
Basic Home Phone Plus
- 500 minutes included then $.035 per minutes Continental US and Canada
Unlimited Home Phone
- Unlimited Outbound Continental US and CanadaDoesn't include Hawaii or Alaska