Connect Android Phone to Wireless Network
On your Android phone tap on Settings.
- Under Settings tap on Wireless and networks.
- Once in Wireless and networks just tap on
- Now you'll see if Wi-Fi is turned on and if you are already connected.
- You can also toggle a feature to notify you when there is an open network.
- Below this you'll see a list of wireless networks close to you.
- The icon to the right of each network name shows you the strength of the signal and if it's secured.
- It also shows the type of security like WEP, WPA2 and so on.
- To connect to a wireless network just tap on it.
- You'll now be prompted to put in the password unless the network is unsecured.
- You can check the box so the password is shown to you as you enter it.
- When you've completed the password just tap Connect and you'll be connected.